Good films?

I watched the Fighter a few weeks ago and thought I recognized Bale. He definitely made that movie, the rest of the cast were only so-so. Couldn't believe that same guy was the Batman.

Super 8.
Good film if you like Poltergeist, ET, Raiders, Signs and Transformers.
It's pretty much all those rolled into one.

Got Death Race 2000 on order on BD. I have the DVD but the picture is awful, plus it's 1.33-1 ratio. Be nice to have, love that film, but damn the Corman 'Cult Classics' are expensive for what they are.

gutaristic, have you really not heard of the films mentioned? Twister, Perfect Storm, Inception? Pretty main stream stuff mate.

Just watched Zodiac. Pretty good film. They still ain't caught the guy either. Mind you, he'll be in his 60s now or dead :cool:

gutaristic, have you really not heard of the films mentioned? Twister, Perfect Storm, Inception? Pretty main stream stuff mate.

Haha well I was referring to some of the ones they were talking about before that! I've seen Perfect Storm and Inception (pretty sweet movies) but I've never seen Twister before! I've heard it mentioned a few times though.

Not if he was an adolescent serial killer he then would be only in his late 40's early 50's.

Ahhhh now that's disturbing! :eek:

:laughings:

edit...........

never saw that one - is it any good?

Last night me and the wife saw X-Men First Class - was pretty freaking awesome - I loved it - but I used to collect X-men so I am biased.

Wolverine was pretty lame but I liked the other X-men movies - Marvel does pretty damn good IMO - FF, Spiderman, Iron Man all rocked - The Hulk left a little to be desired... Thor wasn't too bad - but I really have had it with the 3D bullshit

I agree...the X-Men movies rock for the most part. They always seem to me to be a touch above in quality when compared to other Marvel films, but then again, I'm biased too. :laughings:

Wolverine was pretty lame but I liked the other X-men movies - Marvel does pretty damn good IMO - FF, Spiderman, Iron Man all rocked - The Hulk left a little to be desired... Thor wasn't too bad - but I really have had it with the 3D bullshit

Always though spiderman was the wettest and crappiest of all the superheroes. The Batman films are all good regardless of style/era and Sin City was excellent too - other than that I can take or leave superhero stuff.

I find it strange how they're already rebooting several of the Marvel series (Spiderman, for example)....WHY? I've also heard the Hulk is going to get a reboot, and another series too but I can't remember right now.

They should do Dr. Strange...

I was so fucking pissed they didn't show Galactus in the Silver Surfer F4 - Galactus is the fucking man - eater of worlds

ahh childhood... a simpler time

Back