DAW Users With ADD

Thanks for the thoughts, men. He was a very close friend while we were growing up. I went through high school with him and then we played in a road band together for about a year or so (along with Vic the Drum as well).

He moved to the northern part of NJ awhile ago, and we haven't been in close touch since then. Regardless, it seems the friends from your youth remain your friends for life, and I am very sad to see him go.

dachay2tnr said:
Thanks for the thoughts, men. He was a very close friend while we were growing up. I went through high school with him and then we played in a road band together for about a year or so (along with Vic the Drum as well).

He moved to the northern part of NJ awhile ago, and we haven't been in close touch since then. Regardless, it seems the friends from your youth remain your friends for life, and I am very sad to see him go.

My condolences to you and his family! :(

Gorty said:
Is that your cabin and the parents cabin side by side there Dogman??
:D :D :D

Funny story about that place....way too long to tell, but the one on the left is really old, and used to be down by the river. Forest service said move it or lose it, so they moved it. Now, the kids want to move it again.... :eek:

Mrs. Dogman throwing a toy for the knuckleheads.... :D

Throw.jpg

SCAM ALERT!
one of them asked me to clean out their rainwater guttering because he is afraid of heights

He wasn't afraid of heights,he was afraid of work buddy,you've been had!
His name wasn't Mike by any chance? :confused:

Can you imagine how his wife felt when she found out that he had left the house to his sisters
That is just flat out weird.

Dogmans cabin
Shouldn't it be called the "Doghouse"? :confused:

I did it!
I threw out my cassette tapes and a good portion of my albums.After years of collecting dust,I'm moving into the 1990's. ;)

LATER!!!

acidrock said:
I have a friend like this. His approach is always to tell you how much better you do something than he does. Of course, the reason for that might be because he never gets any practice. :rolleyes:

acidrock said:
SCAM ALERT!

His name wasn't Mike by any chance? :confused:
I couldn't possibly comment ;)

acidrock said:
I did it!
I threw out my cassette tapes and a good portion of my albums.After years of collecting dust,I'm moving into the 1990's. ;) LATER!!!

Is this very wise? I have mine all stored away. I used to trawl through charity shops for all the albums I ever wanted as a kid but couldn't afford them. Now, you can't get albums for love nor money - all became collectors items :(

Now I just buy CD's but I will still buy albums wherever I can. Last year, I believe the sale of records actually went up :eek:

Dogman said:
It's actually called The Dawghause.... :D

Whatever its called it certainly is in a beautiful place. :)

Just for the record, where about is it so I can look it up on a map? How far from civilisation?

And I can see that Mrs Dogman sure throws a mean frizbee :D

dachay2tnr said:
I have a friend like this. His approach is always to tell you how much better you do something than he does. Of course, the reason for that might be because he never gets any practice. :rolleyes:
True, very true :)

Paul881 said:
Whatever its called it certainly is in a beautiful place. :)

Just for the record, where about is it so I can look it up on a map? How far from civilisation?

And I can see that Mrs Dogman sure throws a mean frizbee :D
Thanks guys... :D

Paul it's called Island Park, in Idaho. It's about 22 miles from West Yellowstone, which should be on most maps. Right on the Continental divide, between Idaho and Montana.

Is this very wise? I have mine all stored away. I used to trawl through charity shops for all the albums I ever wanted as a kid but couldn't afford them. Now, you can't get albums for love nor money - all became collectors items
A lot of the albums were aquired from homes my brother in law buys,I sifted through them.I still have about 150 albums,but a good deal of them are worn.One day,one day,I'll transfer the rare stuff to disc,or would it be easier to d/l it? :D

The weather
After two days of record breaking highs,it's back to reality.It was nice while it lasted.
I'm off Friday,who else is off Friday? :confused:

LATER!!!

Back