Colaborations

Yeah, I know what you mean.

Y'know the last time I saw this thread it only had about 9 replies, now it's on about 60!

My post count is going through the roof! :D

But I'm eager 2 get on w/ my vocals + weekends r perfect times 4 me 2 get shit done.

yep

i feel you man. i'm trying to capitolize on my weekends also. the weekends feel so refreshing, and makes you want to work your ass off or be lazy as hell.

When's this gettin' underway?

I think we're gonna have 2 have an organiser as it were to make sure we all meet up together 2 talk + 2 explain what needs doing. Not a captain, just an organiser.

oh yeah the melody has a tail piece on it. SO to make it loop seamlessy, u gotta use 2 stereo tracks, so that they overlap a little to blur the pieces.

yep

originally posted by hi_d_ho_man
oh yeah the melody has a tail piece on it. SO to make it loop seamlessy, u gotta use 2 stereo tracks, so that they overlap a little to blur the pieces.

yep that's what stuck me. i'm just now getting into looping. i'm going to try your technique and see what i come up with.

originally posted by abyyss
So r we rappin' 'bout our hunger 2 spit then?

that's my vote. i'm waiting on the the other guys from the team you are on and the team i am on to respond.

I'm cool with the topic. I tried to listen to but it's giving me some problems. I'll try again in a minute. Any on you have AIM. I suggest you get it. It's easier to have a convo on there or we could create a chat room somewhere. Or we could just keep with this. I've been reading what you guys have been talking so don't worry I'm here. Just had a busy week. So am I supposed to do a part of the melody or what. It's seems like you guys have already started. Holla back

yo chal

this joint is blazin man. you can add to the melody, have another complimenting sound/instrument drop in and out, and come in fully for the chorus. i can compress the hell out of what i have and email it to you so you can just peep the vibe. the next step is to hit the chorus. we can all submit our own ideas and build on it from their.

okay

it's been awhile since i've been on an instant chat line. i just remembered that msn messenger used to allow you to send files, so i checked out aim for this feature, and it has it. we can send compressed files for overveiw, but we can send uncompressed files also, that is if i'm not mistakened.

okay I'll holla at cha when I get back i got to link up with producer who want's to produce a track for my LP. I'll be on later though
I'm going to check the track before I leave though

oh shit that melody is hot. Jug, I have to see how the melody and drum pattern sound together. I'm going to put them toghether in acid. I'll try it when I get back

Back