Colaborations

Re: Hey Jug!!

Hi_D_Ho_Man said:
Figure out anything about how we're gonna handle your remix?

P.S. Did you tell anyone about the other thing you put down?

I cant wait until u unleash that; you gonna take things to another level.

yeah I got that other thing but only part of it. But it's tight man. Yeah jug did take it to another level.

Re: We Dropped!!!

Hi_D_Ho_Man said:
Thanx to for the feed back everybody.

Cha, u put your mix down cuzzin (its a whole world better the one i did) Yo jug, I'm glad we got it out there before u left. It was a pleasure putting it down with ya'll. It actually got me back in the spirit of writing again. Colab'ing over the net isn't the easiest thing to coordinate, but i thin we did a pretty good job.

Hey soundboy, i'm looking forward to it.

Be on the look out for my remix after the holiday weekend (maybe tues or wed)

I got special guest emcee....(hint he's HR.com fam thats been putting in alot of work) WHo is it??? Tune in next week!!!

hahA that's ill. I got a special guest on my remix too!. But not an HR.com person though.

Yo flossy, if u get to read this I just want u to know that I might rec' my verse again coz I been experimentin out (just like u said, keep tryin) and I think I've got it betta - so I might send u some more verse vocals. I might even spit it 3/4 different ways and then we could use all of them to create a cool effect.

Fellaz u maybe we should start a new thread for the tracks after all?

But then still use this thread to collab?

yo

i'm on my partner from chicago's computer. yo, everyone that i have let listen to the collab likes it. i'm happy to be in the company of soo many talented artists. i probably won't be back on here for another month, but i hope to be back as soon as possible. i definitely have to do this again.

^

Yo, I made a new thread dedicated to the track(s) for every1.

and yeah, it'd be cool to do it again - i'm definately hoppin' on again i need all the experience i can get

Maybe

While we wait on all the remixes to come in maybe we can divy up teams for the next collab between the people that werent able to the first time...

Put my name down if anyone else wants to

Crossed Up

Back