A single photograph of the Earth from space.

Just for the record, "composite" doesn't mean "fake".

To quote NASA:

If combining separate red, green and blue images is construed as fake then 90% of what you see on TV is fake since professional cameras tend to have 3 chips.

Ah well, I should realise that using logic to discuss things with a conspiracy theorist is like batting my head on the wall...

Absolutely. Quoting myself from the 'other' thread.....

For what it's worth.....

Human 'colour vision' is a composite of red, green, and blue biologic coloured filters.

Colour Vision
Colour Vision Wiki

Colour photos taken by camera, film or digital process are also a composite red, green, and blue coloured filters.

RGB
Bayer Filter

Therefore, everything that isn't monochrome (black and white) and not ran through a filter, has been modified and processed and is a composite picture.

View attachment 93902

:thumbs up:

So if China lands on the moon and finds the US flag, is the discussion over forever?

China doesn't exist and is secretly run by the UN.

"China" as we know it is a conspiracy. The real China is nothing more than a fictiticious country created by the United Nations to keep the American economy stable and give the UN a convenient proxy in which to sow social unrest in Africa under the geise of economic development in order to engineer conflict zones for future military involvement in order to advance the goals of the illuminati.

The world is secretly run by a shadowy cabal located in Taiwan which is the secret capital of the UN one world government. Steve Jobs was a high ranking member of this secretive group and hints to the conspiracy can be found in the source code of the latest version of i-Tunes. Steve Jobs was trying to warn us before he died.

The Truth Is Out There.

No, they're faking it as well.

What I just don't get is that why the Soviet Union was never able to disprove they were on the moon. It would have meant the world back then and they just kind of accepted that the Americans did it.
Why do we think that armchair warriors have more knowledge about space than the two biggest superpowers the world has ever created, who were competing and never had any reason to NOT call each other out? The UDSSR could have destroyed the USA's reputation but they didn't.
Or was the Cold War a conspiracy as well?

What I just don't get is that why the Soviet Union was never able to disprove they were on the moon. It would have meant the world back then and they just kind of accepted that the Americans did it.
Why do we think that armchair warriors have more knowledge about space than the two biggest superpowers the world has ever created, who were competing and never had any reason to NOT call each other out? The UDSSR could have destroyed the USA's reputation but they didn't.
Or was the Cold War a conspiracy as well?

They're all in cahoots.

Well (as some of us know, that's a lot of bull as we know.. that "Moon"...? LOL Really, its just part of the on-going hoax.

;)

"Well! Here we are ..finally Grommet!" :listeningmusic:

[back story]
"Wallace and Gromit have run out of cheese and this provides an excellent excuse for the animated duo to take their holiday on the moon, where, as everyone knows, there is ample cheese."
Wallace et Gromit: Une grande excursion (1989) - IMDb
[/back story]

and... If you're one of them's that don't like Wallace and Gromit.. We'll then..

I found a non-composite image of Earth after googling for 30 seconds.
This Is the Definitive Photograph of Planet Earth

What do I win?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third-party_evidence_for_Apollo_Moon_landings
and a whole page of 3rd party confirmations including ENEMIES of the USA confirming the landing (Soviet Russia tracked and confirmed the landing).

So now it's Soviet Russia, China, Japan, India and hundreds of independant, trained scientists backing the USA against people who aren't space photographers, astronomers, scientists, engineers, robotics professionals or astronauts.

Candy? :)
Thanks for the 'Russian link there. (I love this shit. APOD' is about 'five down in my 'Fave link list LOL.
Especially cool in that it goes to (and one 'gripe ..like I should fucking have a foot to gripe on' :rolleyes: , have with the NASA / APOD stuff. ..Addresses the color enhancements. Often they're so much to me it seems to make them have less impact -than if they we're more believable if you know what i mean :)
Why Do These Breathtaking Russian Images of Earth Look So Different from NASA's?4

edit.. And really? That one you linked to..
a) No I haven't been there. but..
b) NO FUCKING WAY are deserts that FUCKING RED !
:D

Last edited:
I found a non-composite image of Earth after googling for 30 seconds.
This Is the Definitive Photograph of Planet Earth

What do I win?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third-party_evidence_for_Apollo_Moon_landings
and a whole page of 3rd party confirmations including ENEMIES of the USA confirming the landing (Soviet Russia tracked and confirmed the landing).

So now it's Soviet Russia, China, Japan, India and hundreds of independent, trained scientists backing the USA against people who aren't space photographers, astronomers, scientists, engineers, robotics professionals or astronauts.

It doesn't matter. RAMI knows. He has YouTube.

Here's another thought - the authorities that perpetrated the hoax managed to ensure no one (of the 100,000s involved in the project) talked for 45+ years, but they couldn't stop these films describing the hoax going out on mainstream TV channels and YouTube. Seems a bit suspect, doesn't it?

Back