No Mo Ghost?

For what it's worth.....

Human 'colour vision' is a composite of red, green, and blue biologic coloured filters.

Colour Vision
Colour Vision Wiki

Colour photos taken by camera, film or digital process are also a composite red, green, and blue coloured filters.

RGB
Bayer Filter

Therefore, everything that isn't monochrome (black and white) and not ran through a filter, has been modified and processed and is a composite picture.

filters-2.png

:thumbs up:

For what it's worth.....

Human 'colour vision' is a composite of red, green, and blue biologic coloured filters.

Colour Vision
Colour Vision Wiki

Colour photos taken by camera, film or digital process are also a composite red, green, and blue coloured filters.

RGB
Bayer Filter

Therefore, everything that isn't monochrome (black and white) and not ran through a filter, has been modified and processed and is a composite picture.

View attachment 93902

:thumbs up:

Exactly.

...another thread that I won't be returning to.
-un-subscribed-...I said I was un-subscribing from your "ONE PICTURE" thread... I've also un-subscribed from this thread...I'm not wasting any more time...I won't waste mine...
I see what you've done there. The old fingers in the ears trick. Well played, Melvin.

CWQLcC3S

Mr. Snuggles actually just got back..

RAMI, as far as I can see Bubba is giving fairly low key considered responses - you on the other hand appear to be going completely bananas and totally losing your shit.

I love the "unsubscribe" after a shitty response.

Last edited:
Ok, this is going to be a long one, but it will definitely be my last on the subject.

First of all, the reason I un-subscribed is because I didn't want to waste another whole day on this. I already spent about 15 pages presenting evidence and arguments, so nobody's going to accuse me of running away from anything. I just didn't want to spend another 16 pages presenting facts and asking questions that people are only going to ignore because they can't answer them. I'd rather be playing music. Believe me, I don't run away from arguments, and I don't run away from fights, either verbal or physical, in person or online. I certainly don't fear a bunch of strangers on the internet.

So, I admit my attempt at un-subscibing from a thread didn't work because every time I saw that someone posted, my curiosity got the best of me and I had to check it out. I actually didn't read most of Bubba's or JDOD's posts since I un-subscribed, but when I saw that someone like Sky Blue or Armistice posted, I clicked on their name to read the post without seeing anyone else's post. The reason I didn't want to read posts from the 2 Siamese Twins was because I know it's just a waste of time reading some hollow insult that I'd want to respond to, and I didn't want to get sucked back into the black hole that is really just a meaningless internet thread.

On a side note, I find it funny that Sky Blue Lou made a comment about me “blocking my ears” as if it's something he'd never do, when it's exactly what he did when he posted in this thread about 10 pages ago. Shows you what kind of hypocrites I'm dealing with here.

As far as the actual topic, I posted videos of the “astronauts” faking the view of earth from the “spaceship”....it was ignored completely. I can't understand why anyone would need to fake anything if an event's real. Once you get caught faking even ONE thing, then everything else is suspect.

I also posted a video and PDF directly from NASA's website that shows them completely faking a moon landing, after someone said something about “it would be a lot harder to fake it than to just do it”. Well, obviously it wasn't hard at all for them to fake it because they totally made a film of a complete simulation. That was ignored, too.

I've posted many things, but everything I presented was ignored. That pretty much tells me that you have nothing to counter anything I've said. Just meaningless insults. Ho-hum. :rolleyes:

Funny how you guys totally ignore anything I post since you can't refute or answer it, but you're making a big deal that my “un-subscribe” is some kind of major issue. Nice attempt at diverting. Like I said, I tried to engage in a meaningful, civil debate. All you guys are able to do is resort to “well 100% of scientists said it happened (which isn't even true), so it must have happened”, or “Anyone that disagrees with me is a moron”. No proof, no real arguments, just insults and a bunch of “Well, most people think it happened, so I'll play it safe and believe that, too.....blah blah blah.....”. That's NOT research, that's religion. Pretty ironic, huh Bubba? :D

As far as the “One picture of earth”, you guys have gone and lost your minds on that one. It's hilarious how easy it is to wind you guys up. All I said was that it's a composite, which it is. You guys started going nuts and jumping to conclusions, when all I said was what it was, a composite. It is not "ONE picture of earth". Pretty funny seeing you guys lose your minds over a true fact. A little paranoid, are we???? :D Nobody has still been able to answer why they can't simply snap a picture of earth. You guys just keep avoiding that huge elephant. It's awesome. :)

I tried engaging you guys about 12 pages ago, you refused to provide anything but insults and no evidence, and you probably didn't even watch any of the videos I posted. Like I said, it's easy to say “I haven't seen anything that would change my mind” if you make sure to never look at anything that might change your mind, even a little bit, or at least make you question something. That's NOT research, that's religion. Pretty ironic, huh Bubba? :D

I guarantee you that none of you would say some of the shit you've said to me, in person. So, insult away from behind your keyboards, tough guys. :) I feel good in the knowledge that I tried to have a civil discussion about it, but you guys couldn't. It actually validates my opinion a bit more.

Maybe you guys should care a little less about what I think. Believe me, you'll sleep a lot better. Right now, you all seem to be obsessed with me. A couple of you are even chasing me into other threads, trying to get a rise out of me. Hilarious.....and pretty flattering. :D

Enjoy. There's strength in numbers, so I'm sure you'll all have a field day sucking each other's dicks over this one. :D

So, now I will un-subscribe for real, for the reasons I stated above. Not because I'm “scared” of discussing something with a bunch of don't-know-it-alls. I know I'm going to miss some incredibly intelligent responses that I've come to expect from you guys, but that's life. :laughings:

-end-

:)

Last edited:
As far as the “One picture of earth”, you guys have gone and lost your minds on that one. It's hilarious how easy it is to wind you guys up. All I said was that it's a composite, which it is. You guys started going nuts and jumping to conclusions, when all I said was what it was, a composite. It is not "ONE picture of earth". Pretty funny seeing you guys lose your minds over a true fact. A little paranoid, are we???? :D Nobody has still been able to answer why they can't simply snap a picture of earth. You guys just keep avoiding that huge elephant. It's awesome. :)

Nobody cares that you said it was a composite. It's that you think composite means there is still no picture of Earth from space. It's kind of a big difference.

RAMI in the other thread said:
Still no picture of earth from space. Just a composite, as usual. Thanx for confirming that.

Besides, I thought there were thousands of satellites surrounding earth. Wouldn't it look more like this?

Then you went on to make this point that if there were so many satellites out there, why aren't they blocking the picture. The absolute largest satellite right now is the international space station. It is 73 meters by 108 meters by 20 meters. The diameter of Earth is 12,742,000 meters. So if you have a picture of earth on your computer screen that is 20 centimeters tall then the international space station would appear on your computer screen as 1/590th of a millimeter long by its largest dimension. In other words you would not be able to see it.

Here's the math:

Earth is 12,742,000,000 millimeters tall.

The internationals space station is 108,000 millimeters long.

12,742,000,000 / 108,000 = 117,981

So the international space station is 1/117,981th the diameter of Earth.

Divide your 20 cm computer image by 117,981. (20 cm = 200 mm)

117,981 / 200 = 598.907.

So the international space station would appear to be 1/590th of a mm tall on a 20 cm image. I suppose you could adjust a tad since the international space station would be a tiny bit closer to the foreground (the international space station is 410 km above earth's surface, the pic in the other thread is from 1.5 million km away). This makes a 1/3750 of a difference so actually it's not even enough to change how I already rounded the number.

In short, either Earth is much larger than you think it is, or satellites are much smaller than you think they are.

Fortunately for RAMI his beliefs on this matter are nothing he need share in the real world and should not affect his ability to earn a living and otherwise get along provided he keeps them to himself.

Back