How to Sync Tascam 238 with Digital Performer as Master (using MTP AV and MMC-100)

jsfitz22

Hi all,
I have a Tascam 238 (the "S") version and I am trying to sync DP 5.13 to it using a Tascam MMC-100 interface unit and a Midi Timepiece AV in order to control the 238 using DP through MMC. I can't seem to get it all to work. Any silver bullets here? I am located in NYC - anyone want to come by and help or let me come to then to see how it's done? Anyone have experience with the MMC-100? I realize this is a long shot since it's such an older system.
Thank you - any help would be so appreciated - I have been trying to get this set up for a looong time!
-J.

Hi all,
I have a Tascam 238 (the "S") version and I am trying to sync DP 5.13 to it using a Tascam MMC-100 interface unit and a Midi Timepiece AV in order to control the 238 using DP through MMC. I can't seem to get it all to work. Any silver bullets here? I am located in NYC - anyone want to come by and help or let me come to then to see how it's done? Anyone have experience with the MMC-100? I realize this is a long shot since it's such an older system.
Thank you - any help would be so appreciated - I have been trying to get this set up for a looong time!
-J.

I'm trying to sync a Tascam 238 with my DAW as well. I just got an MMC-100. Did you ever figure this out?

Back