Cello VST

TelePaul

J to the R O C
I'm trying to run the Cellofan VST. I have about 7 or 8 VST instruments loaded already, and when i try and add the Cello, I get NOTHING. No sound is played back. Ive messed around with the settings on the VST skin as well, and nothing. When I load in a new project, it works fine, sounds really great. Any ideas on why this might be so?

Heres the link in case anyone else wants to try it.

Last edited:
bit of an update....if you put the VST in VST instrument slot 1, it'll play. But the volume is almost impossible to control. Which is a shame, because its a decent soudn for a freebie. Oh well, guess its just a bad program.

I wasn't....and it didnt work. Then I used vst instrument insert 1 and it started working to a limited degree.

I've used cello fan quite a bit and I've found it to be hit or miss when it decides to work. A Cubase close or a restart has been my most common remedy. I mean like you said it's a decent little cello simulater , but it's free and evidentally has a glitch or 2.

I wish there was a viola fan, and violin fan too. That would be pretty cool. :rolleyes:

Back