Help!

Pitseleh

I'm using a Mackie 1202-VLZ3 mixer hooked up to my delta 1010LT's 3-4 input from the Mackie's ALT 3-4 outputs. I've been using Reaper as my DAW and everything was good, but a couple of days ago Reaper just stopped getting any signals from anything.

The Mackie shows its getting a singal from my mic, and the Delta's digital mixer shows its getting a signal, but Reaper won't. I checked the inputs on reaper and it's the correct ones. I don't know what other setting that would be causing this problem.

The only thing i've really done else besides the usually is download some free vsti programs and fruity loops and messed around with those. I'm not sure if any setting I changed on those indirectly changed something in Reaper. help me out please!

thanks

Whats driver are you using in the options\preferences\ audio\devices?

Also make sure the "enable inputs" box is checked, and that the range is correct

Sometimes it takes a couple minutes for Reaper to recognize input. It happens to me every now and then. I suppose I should post over at the Reaper forums...

I'm using the M-Audio Delta ASIO drivers

the correct range is there and the enable inputs is checked

i went away for a couple of minutes but the armed track still didnt get any signal.

If you are getting a signal from the mic, mixer and M-Audio, check the connection from the M-Audio to your computer. Perhaps you have a bad cable...

is reaper set to release the audio driver when not the active application?

Disable that for a bit and see what happens

Back