ADAT connection

Automaton

Ok, this will sound a bit weird, but here goes.... If I have an ADAT XT and I connect it to an LX20 thgough the light pipe connections, would I be able to send audio from the LX20 into the XT and out of the XTs ELCO connection?

Thanks.... I don't have the LX20 in front of me so I wasn't sure... I had a friend that wanted to use my console for automation reasons, but since the LX20 only has RCA jacks we would have had to go out and buy a TRS to RCA snake.

Oh fuck...

Ed and I posted the same answer at the same time... we're starting to think alike.... yikes!

I wonder if that means I'll have an uncontrollable need to purchase a Ghost console soon!!!! :p

:D :D

Hmmmmm............

..........I wonder if sonus and Bruce are 1 in the same!!

We're now entering the twilight zone!!!

But I signed my name on my post! :)

Bruce......Bruce.....Bruce....you WANT a Ghost....You REALLY want that Ghost! Bruce...you MUST have that Ghost........When I snap my fingers, you will awaken and go right out and buy that Ghost......

snap....

;)

Ed

Well... I did it... I have no idea why, but suddenly around 4:30 this aft, I had a strange compulsion to buy a new console... weird... so I went to Steve's and they had just received a new console.......

Funny thing was, the console was called a Ghost!!! Very very strange, and I didn't even NEED a new console.................

I don't get it... but I have no more budget for the rest of the year! This console better be worth it........................

Oh yeah... almost forgot... PSYCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :p

:D :D

Bruce

Back