zzounds

superjiBBer01

I was wondering for those people who have bought through zzounds.com if they charge tax? I know musiciansfriend.com doesn't charge tax for CA customers, I was just wonderin if zzounds is the same?

Any mail-order company should charge sales tax if and only if they have a store in the same state. I have ordered from zzounds and was satisfied.

this place has really been working out for me lately, as musiciansfriend decided to take the piss, and probably by the end of the night, i'll be disputing credit card charges and returning shit with them...

zzsounds seems perfect though...
everything i've ordered has been competitively priced, and they match. and best, their standard ground shipping is overnight for me...

i ordered yesterday at about 6pm, they shipped it at 7...it just got dropped off

Yes, thumbs up for ZZ TOP, great band.......er, what was the question?
Oh yeah, Zzounds is a good store. I've been very happy with them.

Unless things have changed since I last purchased anything from zZounds (middle of 2005) ....
They do not collect sales tax, except on orders shipped to NJ.

Zzounds.com does not charge sales tax, unless your in NJ like stated above. They have a great return policy if needed as well. I ordered a pre from them a few months ago that got here with a busted tube (prob from UPS), instead of repairing it they sent me a new one overnight that arrived the next day before I even shipped the defective one back to them. Highly reccommended! :D

I'm sure MF, sweetwater etc... are just as good. But after this experience if they have it I get it from them :D

ap said:
Any mail-order company should charge sales tax if and only if they have a store in the same state. I have ordered from zzounds and was satisfied.
Unless of course you're located in Oregon. :D

MF has the prices right, but when something gets messed up, you're fucked.

they have amazingly terrible customer service

Back