Zoom rt323

JAG

Greetings.

Am considering buying the new drum machine by Zoom, the Zoom RT323. I was fiddling with it at Mars the other day and I must say, I like it much better than the Alesis SR16, which I have, and the Boss DR 707, which I have rented and used for demos. I find the sounds much better and realistic. My problem is that I have not found a truly independent review of the machine, to know what other folks think about it, based on their use and experience with other druim machines. It is selling for $299.

I know there are other more expensive, more relaisitc sounding drum machiunes out there, but for the price, I think this may be hte oine I am looking for.

Please let me know you think about it, and whether you think its a good buy based your percieved quality of the sounds.

PS. I even like the way the cymbals sound on it.

The RT-323 is great! Sounds are better than DR-770, and many, many more featurs. Only limitation is you can't set a 1/8 beat for world rhythms, but other than that , it is just great. Saving to smart media is really worthwhile...

Best Regards,
Chuck

I have a Zoom 123, and an SR16.

The SR16 is out to pasture. Zoom is much more satisfying.

i checked it out the other day.........i think its awesome.......great if you want to record drums but have neighbours who refuse to listen to a live drummer playin the same part for 30 minutes at a time etc..i really like the step and live record functions.....the fact that you can combine the two etc.......

I spent months hunting for a drum machine that would fulfill all my needs. I ended up with the Zoom.

Zoom

I have the "Zoom 234" "Drum and Bass"
Wouldn't be without it!

The 323 is even better, acording to a review I read somewhere.
I'll check out my mags and let you know who did the review.
It was either "Future Music" or "Computer Music"

http://www.futuremusic.co.uk/hl_news.asp

As you said, bang per buck its as good as it gets.

If you want some very good loops for free check out this site.
This guy should get a medal for this site.

http://www.e-drummer.net///freeloops.html

Later,

Alan.

Back