Zoom R16 - no audio playback sound in DAW

kinndi

Hello. I'm just setting up my Zoom R16 as an audio interface on my PC. Recording seems fine but I have no sound at all for audio playback.

I've checked a few YouTube solutions and I have tried a test recording in both Cubase LE4 and Cakewalk Sonar. Recording levels seem fine but there's no sound on playback.

Can anyone advise me? Thanks.

Hello. I'm just setting up my Zoom R16 as an audio interface on my PC. Recording seems fine but I have no sound at all for audio playback.

I've checked a few YouTube solutions and I have tried a test recording in both Cubase LE4 and Cakewalk Sonar. Recording levels seem fine but there's no sound on playback.

Can anyone advise me? Thanks.
No consolation to you but, I just bought a Zoom R16 (previously owned but immaculate) and get no audio from phones or line outputs. This is being used purely as an audio interface so not dependent on 'pooter s/w (recording 5-8 channels onto the SD card). I have tried different SD card, headphones, cables and even updated the firmware 9to 1.23) out of desperation. I dropped another ZR16 into the same same slot (same SD, phones, mics) and that one worked fine. The lad that sold the unit is also scratching his head as to what has gone wrong. It is as though the main output DAC has popped prior to output amps. Mystified!

Back