Zaragemca's on Haiti Relief Fund Jam

zaragemca

The Haitian Relief Jam, was excellent. It took place on Friday/22/ 10, at 'the Warehouse Live', in Houston. I started playing a show with the DJ, ( something that I have done in Houston when I'm no playing with my bands), and later I jumped in the stage to play with our Reggae/brother in Galveston, Shark Attack and Fiel Band, also other good bands like, The Failed Attempt, and Versecity, shared the stage for the cause. We have an excellent response from the audience and shared some conversation with the other bands. It was a pretty good coordination of the event. Gerry Zaragemca

The Haitian Relief Jam, was excellent. It took place on Friday/22/ 10, at 'the Warehouse Live', in Houston. I started playing a show with the DJ, ( something that I have done in Houston when I'm no playing with my bands), and later I jumped in the stage to play with our Reggae/brother in Galveston, Shark Attack and Fiel Band, also other good bands like, The Failed Attempt, and Versecity, shared the stage for the cause. We have an excellent response from the audience and shared some conversation with the other bands. It was a pretty good coordination of the event. Gerry Zaragemca

............................lolz

Back