You've been... THUNDERSTRUCK!

rory

What we have here, is the collaboration project between myself, Greg, RocknRoll, Superbeatballer, and Dogman.

Greg did the drums and backing vox.

RocknRoll did Angus' right guitar part that starts after "the sound of drums" and backup vox too.

Superbeatballer did bass.

Dogman did backup vox.

I did main vox, backup vox, Malcom's guitar that is panned left, the stupid little riff that goes throughout, and solos.

Last edited:
Nice jam going on...Damn I love ACDC

Rory you nailed the intro axe, turning into that stupid little riff that plays all the way thru down almost to a T with a few ups and downs missed.

I think the bass needs a bit more boominess to it...:eek:...oh but yah it does.

I can't hear the right axe so well...but I may be losing some hearing in my right ear too..:eek:

Can ya get a bit more power-dirt into the vox...:D

Drums could be more up and out along with the bass...more fullness and depth I think is what I wanna hear..without it getting muddy.

Some really nice Angus playing here...

Dang that stupid little riff just won't stop...but geesh, without it, we couldn't get completely thunderstruck..;)

Course, I am listening to the youtube one and that one ROCKS DOWN THE FUKIN' HOUSE...they got all this energy going out there like crazy....no doubt due to the fans all going wild...awesome youtube...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvoeeq-BH4w

I'd bury the lead vocals a little more maybe, especially on the first verse. They stand out a bit there. Good performance all around...mix sounds good on my PC Speakers... Sounds like an SG......:cool:

Back