YouTube video with FLAC audio

keith.rogers

Can't remember if I did this before, but somewhere in a thread here or elsewhere the topic of what kind of audio should be in the video that's submitted to YT. (EDIT: I seaerched, and I did do this same thing in the MP3 sub-forum a while back... Sorry!)

This is a video of a practice I did last week. (Emphasis on *practice* - newish, almost 1 year, hobby of mandolin, plus trying to remember how to sing this old workhorse and stay in key.)

ANYWAY... 1080p video with 24-bit FLAC audio embedded. It's a simple mix, lots of bleed between the SM58 (spray-painted 3rd party replacement mesh-ball) and Soyuz 013 FET. B/W fx w/o excessive contrast that got a thumbs down from wife and here as well :). I think the audio translates just fine, and it's not any different time to render this way, vs. including 320kbps AAC or similar.

I enjoyed that, a little rough in the beginning but picked up OK as it went along. This is a good song, it can develop some serious swing if you get lost in it.

The visual on your head and hands is wild, it reminded me of...
sheen.jpg :D

Can't remember if I did this before, but somewhere in a thread here or elsewhere the topic of what kind of audio should be in the video that's submitted to YT. (EDIT: I seaerched, and I did do this same thing in the MP3 sub-forum a while back... Sorry!)

This is a video of a practice I did last week. (Emphasis on *practice* - newish, almost 1 year, hobby of mandolin, plus trying to remember how to sing this old workhorse and stay in key.)

ANYWAY... 1080p video with 24-bit FLAC audio embedded. It's a simple mix, lots of bleed between the SM58 (spray-painted 3rd party replacement mesh-ball) and Soyuz 013 FET. B/W fx w/o excessive contrast that got a thumbs down from wife and here as well :). I think the audio translates just fine, and it's not any different time to render this way, vs. including 320kbps AAC or similar.

Whatever software you use, it shouldn't make any difference to render time no matter what audio format you use to convert to MP4 (or whatever format), the HD video is what takes time/resources.

Back