Young Hip-Hop producers in Denver

TheComeUp

I'm a young artist looking for some people to work with in Denver metro area. Music has always been a passion of mine, and I am recently getting into writing lyrics and making songs. I think it has been a long overdue time that Denver has not been on the Hip-Hop map. I have the ambition and drive to make sure I help as one of the few people to put Denver on the map. If you seem interested I want you to know, I am a dead honest and blunt person. If I think your beat is weak I will tell you. I'll tell you why I'm not vibing with it. If your shit is hot, I'll praise you for your genius. I want the relationship to work both ways. If you think I'm a weakass lyricist, my flow is trash, or I'm not going to coincide with you tell me. But if we can have a nice healthy relationship that can prosper both our careers, we made it. Private message me if you have any interest working with me.

I live in Denver and am a producer/engineer. I'm looking for A great artist to put on my productions. Check out my website. Yemiproduction.com. If u like what u hear hit me up and let's try and get something recorded. My email and contact info is on my site.

Back