Yorkville YSM2P Active Studio Monitors

Its a good product, and you can get them US easily, just order them. Yorkville is a good company, the item would ship out of the New York area. The YSM1-P is better, but may be about $150 more for a pair. The Yorkies are better than most of the other budget stuff out there, especially when you take reliability into account. I almost bought the YSM1P but I had my heart set on having an 8 inch woofer.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/Yorkville-YSM1P...ryZ47093QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

here you go. they are indeed nice monitors worth more than the price they asking. i've tried them out and was impressed with them, but choose to spend more money for dynaudio's. hmmm, i just noticed one of the tweeter cones is pushed in, shouldn't matter though because yorkville has a good policy on replacing parts, if your interested in those check with the seller on getting the tweeter replaced.

I just found a great deal on the Yorkville YSM1-P, pair for $360 plus shipping. For a savings of $300 over the Events I was looking at, I think I'm gonna go with the Yorkies. I need the extra $300 for other gear......

check with a guy named Cy at AffordableAudio.com.....

I ordered a Traynor amp from him, he's a Yorkville dealer, knowledgeable and talkative. After I get my Traynor amp running, I'm gonna talk to him about getting the monitors.....

i live in canada... near toronto... i was just saying that i didn't know if they are outside of canada because prolly 98% of the board lives outside of canada and may not have udes them

Back