Yo

Anonimus

I don't know how loyal to N-Track y'all are, so if I offend anyone, my bad.

Does ne one have a registration number/ user id I can use for N-Tracks 3.0??

Help Me Out, I'm sick of 10 second .wav's!

Peace Be Still!

you know what, dude?....almost everyone at some time or another has used cracked software or copied software down the line....mostly i use it to try it out.....all of the software i use on a regular basis is legal, paid for, registered, etc. (except for this one insanely priced product)....N-Track is the last software product you should try to steal....N-track is so sickly underpriced andpacked with features that you should be ashamed of yourself for not registering....shame shame shame.....

Gidge...

Thank you soooo much for your input Gidge, next time I need someone to scold me, I'll be sure to e-mail you! But for the time being, any one else who can/will answer my question, please ignore Gidge! Thanks a bunch!

"even if it means I gotta stop a motherfucka from breathing!"
Krayzie Bone!

Ok, I apologize for being so rough.....to make it up to ya, heres my registration code:

1K1I1S1S1M1Y1B1L1A1C1K1A1S1S

Lock 'im up Deputy, I'll take the first shift!

Anomoonus, it's cold beans and Micheal Jackson for you tonight.

Seriously.......Gidge is right. $60 for NTrack. Don't be a bum, dude.

Hey Anom,

After you steal the software to make your waves, I guess you'll need to steal some cd's to distribute it on. It's the same thing ya know!

Damn!

Y'all some playa haters. And wtf is "Anom" it's Anonimus, if you gotta shorten it at least have the courtesy to use 'NoN'. You all can eat a dick! This board is so damn touchy! Deputy Grudge, and his little bitches. Oh well, I only joined this sorry ass board with like 10 members cuz I wanted Reg. info, I guess I'll go back to a real board like BTNHboard.com, I'd invite you to come, but "only mo thug allowed, say it loud, and only real soldiers can roll g" like Stack said. Sorry that means no bitches!

"You been talkin' now we caught ya, bitch now whats up?"
Krayzie Bone

Anonimus
Mo Murda on this board!

All you wanted was a free ride, babe.

And the clencher is you wanted it on the coattails of a guy who put together one hell of a SW package at a ridiculously low price. It's cheap, but it's not a gift or welfare.

You might email Flavio and ask if he's got a special rate for wannabe gangster punks. :D

BTW- is ebonics your 1st or 2nd language?

Yeah, ride your sorry ass outta town and dont look back.....

Deputy Dirge has done his job....get me a cold beer and a cheap ho......

That's like stealing a pack of gum. Jesus, if you're going to be stupid and post about how you want to crack software might as well make it over $100! You probably steal radio shack mic from kareoke (sp?) bars! :eek:

This slug claims to be from Roseville. Michigan.

I went to Roseville High School, class of 1971.

I hearby apologize on behalf of all Rosevillians for this clown.

The Lame One

Hey- Go easy on the kid.
And watch the Ebonics talk...

I guarantee you he is a 18 year-old baggy-pantsed Caucasian suburbian whose real name is Stephen, who has no individuality and thus relies on MTV to guide him in he ways of speaking & dressing...

Screw them..Here's MY code. Sorry for those insensitive replies.

UH8VH1-ULUVMTV2

Hope that works.

Back