Yo.. Looking for Other musicians to work with...

DogRox

I am presently working on a project with a freind of mine in Michigan.. we have some stuff already written.. the only thing is i havent heard from him in a awhile since he recently got married.

Anyhow i hate to litterally stop that project... but i hate to take it away from him also. he is a good freind of mine.. it is just that we been working on it for over a year off and on!

I would like to work maybe on a new project with someone else.. what made it nice to work with someone that has a KORG X3 cause we could easy send either other sequences and work together on the songs, same as what my buddy and i were doing! IT made it so much easier to do that!

i have alot of ideas for projects ..but would like to work with people as that adds motivation for each other and helps each other to make ideas flow easier.. two heads are better then one!

anyhow just wondering if anyone out there that HAS a korg x3 and knows how to sequcne as well and wants to work on something?!?!

cheerz
dog

yo.. well it is basically like pink floydish style.. i like pink floyd.. and a taste of say ENGIMA on it as well.. so it is a cross betwen the two.. as far as music wise anyways! :o)

Back