Yo..DJL

Henri Devill

Hey bud..I don't care if you and Harvey are locked in mortal combat and I could give a fuck..But chill out your cloggin' up the works..Their are other people here tryin' to read this site..so knock it off please..Thanks man

Don

Henri Devill said:
Hey bud..I don't care if you and Harvey are locked in mortal combat and I could give a fuck..But chill out your cloggin' up the works..Their are other people here tryin' to read this site..so knock it off please..Thanks man

Don
Ok, my puppy Harvey and I were just having some fun... sorry.

Bad puppy...

Harvey Gerst said:
So I'm just gonna follow you around like a little puppy,

There is no way in hell the fucker gets any recording done. In case you guys haven't noticed hes always camped out in this forum 24/7 posting his rain man routine.

Ok, my puppy Harvey and I were just having some fun... sorry.

Bad puppy...

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Harvey Gerst
So I'm just gonna follow you around like a little puppy,
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually, I wouldn't dare to call Harvey "puppy".
First of all, he knows much more than me and probably more than many of folks here all together. Second, he is older--since I was a little kid I was tought to pay respect to that.

Talk about popular misconceptions........................Koala's are not bears, nor are they particularly friendly. Not that they are unfriendly, although they have been known to piss on the odd human "tree"...probably just because they can. They really prefer to be left alone in their tree to sleep and eat.

Harvey on the other hand.....................well I'll leave that alone:D

:cool:

I can't understand why I can be pissed off at this thread being here and yet find it so funny. I love you all!

ausrock said:
Talk about popular misconceptions........................Koala's are not bears, nor are they particularly friendly. Not that they are unfriendly, although they have been known to piss on the odd human "tree"...probably just because they can. They really prefer to be left alone in their tree to sleep and eat.

Harvey on the other hand.....................well I'll leave that alone:D

:cool:

i was referencing an old bit on saturday night live. i thought harvey might appreciate it.

i didn't need to learn anything about the zoology of the koala.

ozraves said:
...i didn't need to learn anything about the zoology of the koala.
Oh, but I come here to learn stuff like that! If I want to learn about using microphones, I go here to the Australian Journal of Zoology and read about the Acoustic discrimination of passerine anti-predator signals by Australian raptors. (BTW, nothing to do with Aus being Australian)

Sorry, I couldn't resist, but since you guys were still here wasting bandwidth, I thought I'd jump right in! :D

hey, the only marsupial around here is the possum (as the rest of north america i believe). they aren't nearly as attractive as koalas.

ozraves said:
hey, the only marsupial around here is the possum (as the rest of north america i believe). they aren't nearly as attractive as koalas.

How the hell did we just get one marsupial? I thought that was an all or nothing kind of thing from an evolutionary standpoint.

Bob

Yeah. . . . so anyway. . . back to smack talking about DJL.

I think DJL is a 13 year old girl. Thats the only to explain her behavior. I bet she is some 13 year old girl that "spins records"

DJ Ella. Oh how cute!!! Have you tried to remix the new Britney Spears yet?

Beez

arcanemethods said:
How the hell did we just get one marsupial? I thought that was an all or nothing kind of thing from an evolutionary standpoint.

Bob

I imagine that in North America that placental mammals that filled the same niche in the wild crowded out the marsupials except for the opossum.

ozraves said:
I imagine that in North America that placental mammals that filled the same niche in the wild crowded out the marsupials except for the opossum.

Hmm, I was pretty sure from prior reading that marsupial evolution was limited to Australia and I just can't see it happening in parallel here for just one critter.

Sumbuddy musta brung one here a _long_ tima go. :-)

Bob

Screw all that, we should've got the duckbilled platypus over the opossum erecti. If you wanted to get a warm sound out of a platypus, does it need to have tubes, or is this the wrong thread?

Platypi track pretty warm (no tubes needed), but I've never been able to get them to sit well during mix. . .reverb, delay, chorus. . .nuthin'.

Must be the bill, ducks and echoes and all that.

Oh well.

Back