Yet another Christmas tune

Very nice........and my Christmas songs disc keeps on growing.
Both tunes were cool but I loked 'Bells' the best. I guess it's more traditional. Angels was good too. The one thing I didn't care for was that syncopated kick drum going on throughout. I think it would have been better to use that a little less frequently.
Both tunes were recorded well. Thanks for sharing; I'll be listening to this through the holidays

I really liked both tunes.Recorded really well and the use of patches was excellent.I would have to say my taste is a little different than Lt. Bobs because I liked the syncopated kick thing.:eek: Different strokes for different folks eh?Nice job.:)

more very cool Christmas music!

I share Lt. Bob's opinion about that bass drum.. as soon as it started it jumped out at me.. the version is still really good though.. I noticed in my thread you used Roland.. I recognize some of these sounds.. are some of the sounds from expansion cards?

Both of these were cool, but I liked 'carol' better...

nice..

I have two expansions, drum n'bass and sessions. I don't rember which patches I used from those, but I have a number of other modules I used. The lead on both was a Kurzweil K2600, the sound called retrosiren. Main carol of the bells arpegio was a Supernova. Most of the choir sounds are JV2080.

The drums in retrospect are probably too loud, depending on your preference. I was looking for a modern sound, as opposed to traditional. As Kramer said, different strokes...

Thanks for listening :)

Back