yamaha ns10ms

duder, they've been discontinued for a while now.....I had a hell of a time getting em about a month ago. Check out www.brookmays.com That's where I picked mine up. Good luck, if that doesn't work you can spend out your ass for a pair of used ones at Ebay.

Peace, love, and chicken,
Mike

How much would be a good price to pay (would around $400-500 be to much?). My local guitar center had ONE on sale for $180 (someone had poked their finger through the cone on the other one :mad: ). And I could probably order another one from somewhere else (for a bit more), or would it be best to buy then together as a "set"? Cause if one's been put through more use than the other, would that make them sound any different?

-tkr

Do they still have the damaged one? Maybe you can get them to throw in the damaged one for real cheap. Then you would just have to find a new speaker for the one.

You may have a hard time finding another single.

They didn't still have the other one, I think he said that they sent it off somewhere to get repaired and he didn't know if they would ever see it again (but I don't know where they would have sent it). I asked him if anyone else still had any and he brought up a pretty good sized list of places where they (or I) could order from, most of them had singles and a few still had pairs. :) He said that there's no telling what condition they're in though (which would be just the same as buying them off Ebay or something). But unfortunately, I can't get them right now cause I'm having to save all my money to go to college :( (and it is VERY temping to just run down and order them :D). But when I do get the money, would it better to have one new one and one old used one or would it be better to get a used set (a "matched pair" if you will, or does that only apply to mics? ;))

-tkr

Last edited:
Tekker.... buy it!! hole in cone is no big deal, every good re-coning place stocks NS cones!!

I would, but like I said before they don't have it anymore. :( But maybe I can try to get at least semi-new one from one of the other stores after my college registration & books are all payed for. :rolleyes:

-tkr

Back