Yamaha AW2816 16track with CDRW

kensington

This recorder is in perfect working order. The only thing keeping it from being MINT are 3 small, slight scratch/marks on the left/rear/top of the machine, above the xlr inputs. These are very surface-oriented marks about 1/8th inch long you wouldn't notice if you weren't looking closely. I think the corner of an unracked processor brushed against the Yammy here. Anyway, I've had this recorder about a year and a half and barely used it in that time. I have an analog set-up as well (1/2" 8 tracks), and I find I graviate to the tape most of the time. I've never recorded a complete multitrack song on this unit. The guy I bought this from (the original owner) said he hardly used it also. I took him at his word, especially after I got it, as he hadn't even cleared his work from it. He hadn't reformatted the hard drive....didn't know how to. All that was on it were a few of his songs, some bits of ideas and some wierd compression settings. I reformatted the internal hard-drive, as suggested in the manual, and returned it to the factory defaults. This is what I'll do before I ship it out....and it will be a "clean slate".....as it was from the factory.
It's a great machine and in many people's opnion one of the more pro models out there, even with all the new crop. Has numerous mixing, routing, editing options....motorized faders etc. etc. This recorder is built like a solid, little tank (not that little actually). Comes with original box, power cord, demo song cd and all manuals. Shipping is included in the $780.00 price.....only to lower 48 states. Feel free to email me,PM or call me with any questions. Paypal would be the best, but would accept U.S. Postal money order (after I present it to post office). You can check out my ebay feedback under the name KEDUKO. I can e-mail you pix....my pictures seem to be to big to add as attachments in the post. Thanks for your consideration, Kenton

kentonkovich@peoplepc.com
814-763-4080

Back