XenForo

Mods notified us last week they were changing over to a new server ( least that's what I thought) V-bulletin is so yesterdays news ;) All I Know is it seems that you and I are the first posting here in the Cave...er I mean Prime Time and this xenforo BBS software I have never heard of ..I noticed I had messages and was told I was awarded tophies...the equivalent of rep points? I don't know man...The software seems to work lets see how it goes...sure they had their reasons

Mods notified us last week they were changing over to a new server ( least that's what I thought) V-bulletin is so yesterdays news ;) All I Know is it seems that you and I are the first posting here in the Cave...er I mean Prime Time and this xenforo BBS software I have never heard of ..I noticed I had messages and was told I was awarded tophies...the equivalent of rep points? I don't know man...The software seems to work lets see how it goes...sure they had their reasons
I'm not questioning why they did it. We're in the process of doing it at A&A, too. I was wondering if the reasons are the same. and if they had any issues.

Also, there are a bunch of subs here that got dropped. Was that intentional or was there a problem with the migration.

Hi ez. My understanding is that AF have been in the process of migrating all their boards.
There's probably value in them all being on the same page but I think the main reasons other than that were security and support.
If you're asking why Xenforo specifically, over the alternatives, I don't know - I guess N/Audiofanzine would be the guy to ask there.

Subs...Subscribed threads? We did some testing in advance and it looked like subscriptions were going to be migrated over.
Are you missing some, or all?

Hi ez. My understanding is that AF have been in the process of migrating all their boards.
There's probably value in them all being on the same page but I think the main reasons other than that were security and support.
If you're asking why Xenforo specifically, over the alternatives, I don't know - I guess N/Audiofanzine would be the guy to ask there.

Subs...Subscribed threads? We did some testing in advance and it looked like subscriptions were going to be migrated over.
Are you missing some, or all?
Thanks dude. It looks like they are all there. I was mistaken. Appreciate that.

the cave was never real. it's just a myth.

Seems like everyone's migrating to this. I prefer the old graphics. Oh well. Keeping up with my FB groups is almost a full time job anyway.

FB also changed stuff around and it's like they don't get it, looks worse, but I think it seems they want to push other things like selling and video, I'm not buying

Back