WTF Help please! Copy/Paste volume decrease?

khoff

OK, so I made a mix for one of three songs. Im extremely satisfied.

Instead of doing the menial work of saving plugin presets and remembering the exact levels of each track and order to start a new project, I figured I would just copy and paste the tracks for the next song (which was recorded in the same way, at the same time) into the current project file.

Well when I do that, then unwarp the track, and align it to my starting point, it decreases in volume tenfold. However if I leave the track where I initially put it, then it sounds loud and awesome like it should.

Then randomly, my right panned guitar track decides to peak back in at about 3 minutes into the song.

I have been trying so many things to fix this and cannot.

Someone please help me or suggest a way for me to mix my second and third song without having to work for hours (seeing as theres a deadline and I already did that when I created the mix for the first song.)
:mad::confused::mad::confused::mad:

why don't you delete the audio files in the first song, then save the project as a template, and import the new audio files?

Tyler

Hmm that sounds like a good idea. That saves the exact plugins and settings I had too? Im not too sure how to do that though.

I believe once you delete the tracks, go to file, and save project as template.

Tyler

whats the template extension because I have a mac and "save as" is solely just the project.

Back