WTF has happened.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer the changes! the cave was quite frankly abusive and full of negative stuff, I got negative rep constantly for basically no reason at all, people were regularly abusing the system, I decided to come back here after a couple of years away because a lot of people benefitted from my advice, I will say though that I have never experienced a more abusive or nasty community of people anywhere on the internet than the cave, it really was that bad.

I prefer the changes! the cave was quite frankly abusive and full of negative stuff, I got negative rep constantly for basically no reason at all, people were regularly abusing the system,.

Yeah, that's so true. And my fragile psyche can't handle anonymous internet people saying hurtful things about me. It was crippling.

I will say though that I have never experienced a more abusive or nasty community of people anywhere on the internet than the cave, it really was that bad.

And yet you had to visit it for obvious reasons. There was no way around it. I totally get it. If users weren't required to enter the Cave to get to the VAST KNOWLEDGE not available anywhere else on the internet it would be one thing, but the Cave had to go for sure. Because of negative rep and the inability to bypass it. Good point, noob.

Yeah, that's so true. And my fragile psyche can't handle anonymous internet people saying hurtful things about me. It was crippling.

And yet you had to visit it for obvious reasons. There was no way around it. I totally get it. If users weren't required to enter the Cave to get to the VAST KNOWLEDGE not available anywhere else on the internet it would be one thing, but the Cave had to go for sure. Because of negative rep and the inability to bypass it. Good point, noob.

and yet you respond with an almost immediate negative rep...says it all really doesn't it, speak out against any form of abuse and you get treated like this, it's complete BS, I will stand up to bullies and trolls like you.

I will, and I'll keep standing up to you, every.single.time.

To negative rep that I didn't even know existed until a minute ago. And as far as I can tell no one else can see. And besides, who's even looking at that? And why is it a reflection of who you are as a user or as a human? I think you missed my point but you showed me what's up and I feel REALLY dumb now. I'm gonna go take a good hard look at myself and who I have become. But seriously, thank you, warrior of all that is good.

To negative rep that I didn't even know existed until a minute ago. And as far as I can tell no one else can see. And besides, who's even looking at that? And why is it a reflection of who you are as a user or as a human? I think you missed my point but you showed me what's up and I feel REALLY dumb now. I'm gonna go take a good hard look at myself and who I have become. But seriously, thank you, warrior of all that is good.

classic troll behaviour, denial of any wrongdoing, then followed by extreme sarcasm.

classic troll behaviour, denial of any wrongdoing, then followed by extreme sarcasm.

I gave you negative rep after a tirade about rep abuse. If you can't see the pure comedic value of that I'm not sure we can ever be friends again.

---------- Update ----------

And to be fair, my sarcasm was in full effect immediately and I have denied nothing.

Let the record show that I negged him again. I deny nothing.

How do you even see when people give you rep?

I gave you negative rep after a tirade about rep abuse. If you can't see the pure comedic value of that I'm not sure we can ever be friends again.

And to be fair, my sarcasm was in full effect immediately and I have denied nothing.

you must be greg L

I'm starting to remember how much sh*t the rep featured caused when it was first introduced to the forum. People went nuts. It was hilarious.

I am most definitely not Greg_L, but thanks. He's a good dude and a quality musician and home recorder.

I think you are greg L, you did almost exactly the same method of trolling, it's remarkably similar behaviour and language, can't just be a coincidence, what's your IP address?

I think you are greg L, you did almost exactly the same method of trolling, it's remarkably similar behaviour and language, can't just be a coincidence, what's your IP address?

Well, I'm at work in Pomona CA and Greg_L is at home in Katy Texas. I can assure you he and I are two different individuals and there are plenty of users here that have met the both of us. How can I be so sure that YOU'RE not Greg_L? Huh? This is getting a little suspicious, Greg! I'm on to you.

Ow sh*t. I remember when rAp was introduced. I'm getting old too. OMG :facepalm:

Now, what you hear is not a test, I'm rapping to the beat
And me, the groove, and my friends are gonna try to move your feet

YouTube
Loved that shit SOOOO much more than rep. :laughings:

And how is this trolling? I'm not sure you know what that is. We are having a conversation in an off topic forum and I have been neither abusive or hostile.

On a side, note, the greatest thing the internet has ever taught me, even greater than how to be the best home recorder in the world, is that one does not HAVE to respond to every little thing. Also, that dudes with really good jobs can go at it like this for hours on end Monday through Friday. And even next M-F.

Prove I'm not trolling? You got it!

You are one of the finest men I know. Your character and upbringing are of the highest caliber and you will NEVER know how much our friendship means to me. Ever. If I had a daughter I would offer you her hand in marriage, and then leave my fortune to you because I know she would be taken care of for life because of your solid financial decisions.

Prove I'm not trolling? You got it!

You are one of the finest men I know. Your character and upbringing are of the highest caliber and you will NEVER know how much our friendship means to me. Ever. If I had a daughter I would offer you her hand in marriage, and then leave my fortune to you because I know she would be taken care of for life because of your solid financial decisions.

I will name my firstborne son Btyre2013.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back