Wtb......

showstone

Hello! After years of lusting and dreaming, it looks as though I may be on my way to having a my first real (hobby) studio. With the economy going down the crapper I have made the WISE decision to get a private loan, and start my dream.....an audio/video production company.

I have been a member of this forum for years, lurking, listening, and learning from the shadows, and now it seems I am ready to take the step from learned knowledge to APPLIED knowledge! So....these are some of the items I am looking for, and thought I would check here before committing to anything on Ebay:

Delta 1010

(2) power conditioners

Headphone amp (looking into the B-ringer 8 channel variety)

Some mic stands

Rackmount CD player - no longer looking

TRS patch cables

M-audio DMP 3

Or some great deals on Auralex foam or some 703(maybe a good source for some acoustic fabric) for some spot treatment as needed.

Also, I should mention that I have purchased from 1 or 2 users on this forum and believe I was even mentioned on the good guys list, possible Rick W. dropped my name. Anyway, let me know if you guys have anything I am looking for.....thanks.

Last edited:
Hello! I know it's not a 1010, but I have a Digi 002 rack unit modded by Black Lion Audio (Tweakhead mod) that I'm not using much. Let me know if you're interrested please. Good luck with your project!

Not a dumb question...for reference cd's & listening to music....doesn't have to be rackmount, I could get a rack shelf, but if I can find one reasonably priced, why not rackmount?

Back