WTB: Presonus Firestudio Family or Digimax

Acousticles

Student Loans Fund Rawk
Hey guys,

I'm currently running a Firestudio Project and looking to expand my inputs. Does anyone have something in the Firestudio family (Fs26, Project, Tube, etc) or possibly a Digimax D8 they'd be willing to part with?

PS - I do see the post a few below me, but I'm trying to avoid the 'bay ;)

I have a Digimax LT. Unsure of whether I want to part with it or not, but figured I'd mention it and see where the discussion goes. I'm leaning toward NOT parting with it, however.

I've got 2 Firestudio 2626's and a Digimax FS, but I need to keep them all. I might sell one 2626 if I ever get the house that I have on the market sold though. Wanna buy a house and a Firestudio? ;)

I have a FS Tube in looking to sell. I currently have it listed locally for $500 plus shipping.
Let me know if you are interested.
I have the original box and everything that came with it. It also has the latest firmware.

Gonna give it another bump. While the FS Tube would be a sweet addition, it is a bit out of my price range at the moment. Hoping to find something closer to $200 or $300 range.

Hmmmm, this may have been an oversight on my part while writing the thread title, but there doesn't seem to be anyway to hook the Digimax LT and the Firestudio Project together...ugh.

I'm going to keep looking for a way that can happen, but I think perhaps my search needs to be limited to Firestudio family devices

Back