Wtb: Mxl v67g

loveofjazz

Sheep Defiler
I'm looking for a used MXL V67G.
If you think you might be interested in turning loose of one, please let me know.

Thanks...

You know LoJ I just put a V67g up against a 2003a and I was very impressed with the quality of the 2003a over the V67g ..... but that was just with my voice.

I'm sorry I don't anymore LoJ but there may be some archived here at HR at least some reviews will be given ......

How much you got to spend anyways?

I'm seeing V67g's on eBay hovering right around $100.00. Currently got enough to cover that in the PayPal account.

I see the MXL 2003a's ranging between $170.00 and $180.00 on eBay. Honestly, I have to go on what remarks people give these mics when reviewing them, including you.

My biggest concern is that I would waste money by purchasing mics with identical characteristics and qualities to the MXL 990 and CAD GXL 2400 that I already have at home. I wish I had more money to spend, but an opportunity on a Focusrite ISA One kind of ate some of the money I could use on this.

I'm seeing V67g's on eBay hovering right around $100.00. Currently got enough to cover that in the PayPal account.

I see the MXL 2003a's ranging between $170.00 and $180.00 on eBay. Honestly, I have to go on what remarks people give these mics when reviewing them, including you.

My biggest concern is that I would waste money by purchasing mics with identical characteristics and qualities to the MXL 990 and CAD GXL 2400 that I already have at home. I wish I had more money to spend, but an opportunity on a Focusrite ISA One kind of ate some of the money I could use on this.

It's possible for me to let one of my 67's go for less than $100. give me a PM

Back