WTB Interface and Condenser mics!!

Kellerman

Ok I've been interested in recording for a while and did a little bit...and now I have an after class job recording some local bands...only problem is that I dont have all of my own stuff yet so here I am.

I need an interface with Phantom power. All it needs is 1 XLR input and 1 1/4 in, input. Must be compatable with latest mac OS.

After that I need a condenser mic for vocals...nothing special just needs to work.

I'm trying to buy both together as a package and my budget is $140.

I have it ready in paypal. Just post here or PM me here. Thank you:)

Last edited:
Ok I've been interested in recording for a while and did a little bit...and now I have an after class job recording some local bands...only problem is that I dont have all of my own stuff yet so here I am.

I need an interface with Phantom power. All it needs is 1 XLR input and 1 1/4 in, input. Must be compatable with latest mac OS.

After that I need a condenser mic for vocals...nothing special just needs to work.

I'm trying to buy both together as a package and my budget is $140.

I have it ready in paypal. Just post here or PM me here. Thank you:)

go on ebay

you can pick up an MXL V67g for less than $100, its a very good quality condenser

then try a tascam U122 or 144, these go for anything around $20 -$50

For the interface look at the M-Audio Fast Track. I saw one on Ebay a while ago for $40... you can usually get them used for about $70

thanks to all who replied and ill definatly be looking on Ebay. But if anybody is just looking to get out throw me a pm please :)

Back