WTB - Breedlove

Please disregard above post. I've contacted Breedlove direct and they're happy to build one for me :D

It'll be a four month wait before I actually see it but that's cool.....between this guitar and the GB, my christmas is gonna be HUGE!! :p

Please disregard above post. I've contacted Breedlove direct and they're happy to build one for me :D

It'll be a four month wait before I actually see it but that's cool.....between this guitar and the GB, my christmas is gonna be HUGE!! :p

That's a beautiful instrument. Reminds me a little of my Taylor XXX-RS.

That's a great looking guitar JTC. Is that your regular size? Your "go to" guitar?

I'm a bit nervous about this purchase - it's by far the most expensive instrument I've purchased and being a 000 I'm praying that it's what I want. I've only ever bought and played dread's in the past. :o

Being a huge Wilco fan and loving their sound both live and recorded I hope it's the beast for me.

That's a great looking guitar JTC. Is that your regular size? Your "go to" guitar?

I'm a bit nervous about this purchase - it's by far the most expensive instrument I've purchased and being a 000 I'm praying that it's what I want. I've only ever bought and played dread's in the past. :o

Being a huge Wilco fan and loving their sound both live and recorded I hope it's the beast for me.

My first decent guitar was a Martin D-16 that I bought back in 1988. I'm betting most acoustic players start on a dreadnaught. In 2002, I bought a Taylor 814ce Ltd and that became my main performing guitar although I still used the Martin on stage but on in DADGAD tuning. But the XXX-RS is really my main guitar now. It's got a really sweet tone, tons of sustain, and the playability level is tremendous. I'm really becoming a fan of the smaller bodied guitars.

I'm probably going to wind up selling the 814 after I finish recording my next cd. It's not an ideal stage guitar because it weighs a ton. The body and sides are cocobolo ...heavy heavy wood.

If you want to see and hear some incredible guitars, check out this site:
www.dreamguitars.com
I've never seen a store with so many high end instruments. If I had a million dollars, I'd blow it all in that store. :D

Back