WTB: Blue Baby Bottle

grkblood13

I want to buy a baby bottle. I'm getting tired of getting outbid with 5 seconds left. If anyone is selling one lemme know. thanks in advance.

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/BabyBottle/

No one will ever outbid you when you buy it new :D

Although, it looks like people are getting decent deals on used ones on ebay - keep on pluggin?

To be honest with ya, I've had no good luck buying mics on ebay. The three I've purchased over the years have all died in a short span of time - one I was able to return, the other two took just long enough to be completely useless and un-resaleable.

Now I just buy new because, while it takes a little more time to get up the money, I get the warantee, and that just sits better with me :p

Ya, i didnt really think about used mics crapping out on me. I thought that mics were for the most part pretty reliable. They typically go for around $360-375 for the brand new ones on ebay and around 300 for used. If I were to get a new one off ebay with no warrantee for that price you think that would be better than 600 with warrantee?

Hard to tell, as I don't know how "new" they really are, compared to what you buy at a place like mf.com or sweetwater. Perhaps someone else can weigh in, but I have just gotten tangled in some pretty sneaky schemes in the past regarding ebay, so I really only sell stuff on there now.

Its obviously worth it to me to buy new, as I wouldn't buy any other way (unless its through this board, where people are generally good about not selling garbage), or I am buying it from someone I know. Just my experience though - Ive bought some electronics used on ebay that ended up fine. Just didn't happen as often as the times where the stuff broke, so it stopped being worth it.

Back