WTB: Audio Technica ATM23HE and ATM25

second skin

BEAT IT!
like the subject says. I'm looking for a few of these because i'm tired of my 57s getting whacked when doing live sound. I like these mics for a variety of reasons so if you have any laying around, no matter the condition, let me know. I already have two atm23s and would like to round out the collection with another 23 and one or two 25s

message me here or at hothousemusic(at)gmail(dot)com

like the subject says. I'm looking for a few of these because i'm tired of my 57s getting whacked when doing live sound. I like these mics for a variety of reasons so if you have any laying around, no matter the condition, let me know. I already have two atm23s and would like to round out the collection with another 23 and one or two 25s

message me here or at hothousemusic(at)gmail(dot)com

Sorry I'm holding on to mine for the same reason. I've had them for years.
They work great in the studio as well on a variate of sound sources.

You do see them here and there all of the time for sale ....... exultant choice! ;)

:cool:

i know. i've done a search and the last ATM23s to appear for sale here are the ones that i have now. The 25 shows up now and again, and i'm sure i'll go for one at some point, but i'm more interested in the 23 really. If i could find 2 more of those i'd be really happy.

Back