WTB: 8 Track Recorder (Digital/Analog/ADAT..I don't care)

sjaguar13

I need an 8 track recorder to record practice sessions. Nothing fancy is needed, just something to record that day's practice so all of us can play along with it during the week and come back the next week with the songs perfect.

I have a Blackface, and XT, and Possibly XT20 once the XT20 gets out of the repair shop.

Im out of town right now doing FOH work so i cant really get to it. The XT20 probably wont be repaired for a while so it depends on if you want to wait. The blackface will be a bit cheaper then the XT. What are your needs?

Danny

freshmattyp - How much are you looking to get for it?

Danny - I am just looking for something cheap that can record 8 tracks. The Blackface should work well.

How many new tapes? I would like to hear how much Freshmatty and Danny want, but I might be interested in this.

Well it would probably go something like this.

Im still out of town so i cant really verify this but ill give you an idea before i get back.

ADAT Black Face - $100
ADAT XT - $150 (might be able to include an elco cable)
ADAT XT20 - $200 / Might be able to include Elco cable if i can find it, has new power supply, however i cant sell this until my other one gets out of repair.

I might also be able to include the controller for each of these. If i can find my extra elco connectors for them i will throw one in also.

Danny

Back