WTB: 4 track cassette recorder

darrvid

I'm looking for a good condition 4 track cassette recorder; just a basic no frills CHEAP working piece of equipment. All I really need it to have is a 1/4" input (which I'm pretty sure is completely standard)

well this isn't exactly what you're looking for but i've got an older eight track digital recorder that i could probably let go for pretty cheap if you're interested. it's a fostex vf-08

I suppose I'd be interested, but I know our idea of cheap wouldn't match up considering the going price of the fostex.

Let me just say, those cheap $100 machines? Too expensive for me, so I'm looking for something similar used...

I've got an old Tascam 4 track I don't really use anymore... a little noisy (isn't all tape?) but works just fine. Wanna make an offer? PM me if you do.

Yeah, I wouldn't want to part with it for under $100, and even then, it would have to be inspired by a recent purchase and subsequent need for cash. :)

I've got an old Tascam 4-track also, but it won't turn on. You could have it for $30 shipped.

Back