Wrestling Rock Tune!

Sounds ok. Were I a greasy, half-naked man, I'd enjoy walking to the ring with that playing (provided there were sufficient pyrotechnics!)

GOOD! That's the best thing I've heard all day. I'm not well versed in sounding .. badass. Maybe that's just a matter of growing more hair on my chest...

makes me wanna fight somebody!!!

Nice job. In fact, I just looped it a couple of times, turned it up real loud, put on my wifes bathing suit and smashed a metal chair over my sons head. Now the cops are on their way and I don't have time to change out of this bathing suit. This is turning into a very bad night. :D

Makes me wanna wrestle a fat naked lady into a nippletwistinghamhockdeathhold until she screams uncle.....
other than that, do I notice some timing issues during the breaks? or just my shitty speakers?

Sounds great given the intended end-use. Entirely appropriate and more than a little badass sounding. Personally, the cymbals stuck out to me as being too much (both panning and level-wise), but that is probably an entirely subjective thing. I would definitely try throwing some amped guitars in there just to see if it fattens up a bit, otherwise, ok as is :).

What WWF theme does it remind you of?

I hear the timing issue, and ill have to correct that. Also amping it up should definitely help and I'll have to try it. I hope that it can sound okay when blasted in a stadium, I've never had any thing like this.

The good news is that the guy responded and they want to use the song. I dont know if this will be a paid gig but I'm hoping it will be.

This was not intended for domestic abuse so please be well behaved!:)

Thanks, Eric

What WWF theme does it remind you of?
I don't know exactly, but the high pitch melody is reminiscent of something like Undertaker, which was organ, or Demoliton, maybe those vampires The Brood (who had one FN great opener, that even got played on Classic Rock radio in Toronto)
I haven't watched in years, but more 10+ years ago when my boys were younger
Sounds heavy, suits the bill, and very aggresive ... great for a bad guy type
check out https://www.youtube.com/user/WrestlinThemes

The good news is that the guy responded and they want to use the song. I dont know if this will be a paid gig but I'm hoping it will be. ?
If not right now, don't just hand it over. Allow for in-ring use, but if a CD or TV show, then persue proper compensation. I saw a documentary on TSN Sports Network (Toronto) on the guy who develops all the tunes for WWF. It's one guy doing everything.

Congrats on getting a callback, and I agree with Johnny...don't let them make easy money off your work. At least if they are paying you they can't up and forget about you :)

Also during the long quarter note strums, all the energy that the drum cadence section added seemed to go away. Nice work regardless!

I think is great! Personally, I would beef-up the guitars a bit so they don't sound so crisp. other than that, very good. Is that for Ring Of Honor? They are my favorite wrestling company. I love them!

Back