would AT 3035 be worthy?

soloboy

Hi guys,

I'm basically a rapper and a producer who works in home.

and I'm using MXL-990 with M-Audio Fast Track mk-2 for now, but I'm thinking ahead to upgrade my equipments.

I'm pretty sure with the audio interface but I can't tell about mic, so I'm here to ask you guys for help! :)

I'm looking Scarlett 6i6 or Saffire pro 14 by Focusrite as audio interface so far, and with it I saw some condenser mics and I'm really stuck with AT 3035.

My voice tone sticks at mid-low usually and my recording environment has no soundproof system at all.

so I hope somebody can please help me with picking a right mic. thanks mates! have a good day :DD

Difficult to answer if the 3035 will do justice to your voice, that is something only you can answer. I can tell you this, I own two 3035's and regard them as one of the best kept secrets in the mic world. I use them primarily on orchestral instruments and as drum OH's (live) They can be found all day under $100.

Difficult to answer if the 3035 will do justice to your voice, that is something only you can answer. I can tell you this, I own two 3035's and regard them as one of the best kept secrets in the mic world. I use them primarily on orchestral instruments and as drum OH's (live) They can be found all day under $100.

thx! guess I have to try shooting it from a store before purchasing! :)

Back