WOuld anyone be keen to do percussion for me?

BrettMckinney

I'm recording a song at the moment that im really getting into. It started off just as a slow acoustic kinda thing and now im recording it its changed into more of a beat kinda thing than singing. I've no idea how to program drums or anything and i'd guess it would be hard after the guitar is done...dont think im out of time though :) I think the song really needs it though...not really full on kit or anthing..more ambient or everlast kinda kick or something.

If anyone has some spare time and would be interested in having a crack at it for me i'd SOOO appreciate it!

Cheers

My email server has some size limitations. Why don't you make a high quality mp3 and post it on a site where I can download it. Like Nowhereradio or something.

Then I'll record some drums to go with it.

Yeah cool. I had a nowhere radio ID but i forgot my login or password and they couldnt tell me. I'll have to start a new one, i'll let ya know when its up ok!

Thanks

OK, I got Nowhere radio back on track, I'll mp3 a copy of the song today and put it up. I'll let ya know when its there ok!

Ok..its finally up!

http://www.nowhereradio.com/artists/album.php?aid=2911&alid=-1

Its called 'Save you'

So basically, what is finalised is the acoustic guitar and vocals for the 1st, 2nd verse and the chorus..the rest is muck around.
I'm going to redo the bass track when i get new strings.

The drums should come in prob when the vocals start or the next verse of vocals...you'll get the drift. There is also a change near the end that is gonna be layered with guitars and be a bit more heavy so try something a little different for that.

See how ya go and let me know if ya wanna chat about it!

Back