Work in progress

Wow!Man, I'm digging this,great drum sound!I would like to hear that santana type guitar solo in here,I think this song is just begging for it!Great job man!!

variaxman said:
Wow!Man, I'm digging this,great drum sound!I would like to hear that santana type guitar solo in here,I think this song is just begging for it!Great job man!!

The solo seems to be the going consensus. I think we'll get started on that right away!

Just getting around to listening to this. Nice sounds. Reminds me of some of the new Living Colour stuff. Has kind of a funky rock beat. Very cool feel to the whole song. The bass at about 2:00 is very cool. Not much to really say, just a cool, catchy tune, but not run of the mill. I like it.
Ed

Dogman said:
Just getting around to listening to this. Nice sounds. Reminds me of some of the new Living Colour stuff. Has kind of a funky rock beat. Very cool feel to the whole song. The bass at about 2:00 is very cool. Not much to really say, just a cool, catchy tune, but not run of the mill. I like it.
Ed

Thanks Dogman!!!

PhilGood said:
It is a converted single car garage, about 10' x 16'. We added a false floor on foam, pad, carpet and then built up the walls with soundboard, foam, drywall, and carpet. The drums are on a 3" isolation riser. We also added an insulated ceiling.

How does the foam and total construction do for noise isolation (keeping outside noise out, and inside noise in)? I'm currently building something similar on my attic and I'm getting second thoughts about the foam stuff.

PhilGood said:
Kind of the high end string noise, which I actually tried to supress.

I think the rhythm guitar sound is OK.
Will you post the song again when you've added stuff? I'm quite curious for the progression.

GReetz, The Niz.

Back