why DP-24 is so heavy?

offnote

is the main board processor or built in effects that add the weight?

Just bought the machine as price has dropped significantly probably because DP-32 release.

I don't know what you mean by "add the weight". It's 4 lbs lighter than the 2488neo. I find the question rather odd ... what does it matter?

What is the technique for working without motorized faders?
you can sync up the DP-24 to a midi sequencer. then you record your mix as a midi sequence. when you play back the sequence in sync with the DP-24, it repeats the actions you recorded.

you can sync up the DP-24 to a midi sequencer. then you record your mix as a midi sequence. when you play back the sequence in sync with the DP-24, it repeats the actions you recorded.

thanks, but if I want to adjust some channel I will have to move fader and find the starting place again manually.

When you save a song on the DP24 the fader position is saved as well, and you can see this if you look in the mixer screen. When loaded the levels are set to that, regardless of the position of the physical fader ... but if you then move the fader, the level corresponds to the physical position. So I use a track sheet, and before saving I note the level (as indicated on the mixer screen) so I can return to them later.

Back