Who owns FAsoft

OK cool

Flavio Antonioli yes ok

but i heard that he? (is that a company name?)

is owned by Vivendi Universal and there is absolutely no history on the website or on the Wiki page which they (N-track) seem to used so much.....

also on another note :

michaelst excellent you like it?, have you used Cubase or Logic in the past? how would you say it compared?

how does it go as far as Group Channels and FX Channels?

thanks guys.

I haven't used Cubase or Logic, but I have used Reaper. I think N-Tracks is more user friendly. If you've ever used a mixing board, then N-Tracks is very easy to use. You can mix as complicated (using groups), or simple (using each tracks comp/gates/Eq/FX/panning) as you want.

Flavio Antonioli yes ok

but i heard that he? (is that a company name?)

is owned by Vivendi Universal and there is absolutely no history on the website or on the Wiki page which they (N-track) seem to used so much.....

also on another note :

michaelst excellent you like it?, have you used Cubase or Logic in the past? how would you say it compared?

how does it go as far as Group Channels and FX Channels?

thanks guys.

I don't see N-track listed as a Vivendi asset.

contact Flavio and ask him....

Flavio Antonioli
Via G. Viotti 10
00124 Rome
Italy

regards,
tulsa

ps: N-track is one of the best studio programs on the market by any price and is by price alone the best deal.

ps: N-track is one of the best studio programs on the market by any price and is by price alone the best deal.

I'd have to disagree with this now. Heard of Reaper? Development on this app is stunningly fast. Tried N-track about a year ago and it was OK.

I love N-track and it was what I learned on. It's a fantastic program and is extremely powerful. But these days I'm using Reaper and Adobe Audition 2.0; one for recording / mixing and the other for post production stuff.

Back