Who makes a nice Saxophone VST?

A soft synth that is nice to me is Sylenth1. Such a great little synth for retro stuff.

Perhaps I should look to these more marquee products like Kontakt or Omnisphere

edit- WOW! Look at East West music's Symphony Orchestra. That is something else. Does this ever go on sale?

none of these have demo's...whats up?

Last edited:
I have a 3Tb sample drive nearly full so another will be needed shortly. Spitfire - who I have great respect for will even supply their sample libraries on a hard drive if you want as they are so big. Not really for running the libraries, just for storage. I now have fibre here so have 550+ up and download speed so downloading a Tb or 2 isn't a big problem. I used to use lots of Garritan stuff but find now for most things, Spitfire and Kontakt libraries are the majority of the ones I use often, plus a smattering of the others - but no more big Garritan or other libraries. You actually forget what you have when you keep getting better and better ones. The BBC orchestra from Spitfire is a really great one - I just upgraded to the core version from the cheap one that's now free if you are poor - if you don't have that, just tell spitfire you are poor and you will get it free.

Back