Who Goes To Mp3.com?

I have an account at mp3.com, but I much prefer Nowhereradio now that I discovered it.

You should be able to log in and get to your artist admin page and it will tell you what your mp3.com artist page is.

Also, I think it should be www.mp3.com/yourartistname (although I'm not sure about this and can't test it as my work has blocked mp3.com and NWR :mad: )

don't they give you small amount of money when you get people to click and listen to your music? I'm not real sure... but do they?

Ginuwine said:
don't they give you small amount of money when you get people to click and listen to your music? I'm not real sure... but do they?

They used to if you signed up for it. I think you had to pay like $20 each month for their Pay to Play (or sth like that) service. I did the math on the one song I have posted there and figured that it would be pretty difficult to get your money back unless you were out promoting your site somewhere where you would get a lot of plays.

I thought I read they discontinued that service though. (Could be wrong). I’m sure the FAQ on the site would tell you.

Back