"While my guitar gently weeps" Cover

dfraz

Hey.
A few days ago I recorded a cover of While my guitar gently weeps, and want your opinion.
It's my own style of the song because I like to change up some songs.
Anyways, let me know.

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_g6UrVEL1Kw)
Thanks.

EDIT: Also, if you have any suggestions on my drums or guitar playing, please suggest them.
Thanks!

Last edited:
You are a very promising guitar player, I really dig your feel. And choosing this tune at your age shows that you have taste. So pretty good start IMHO...
Recording-wise, I don't think I hear a bass and you definitely play better guitar than drums. Keep on jammin'.....;)

Joey :)

Thanks a lot for the comment. :)
As far as drums, yeah, I screwed up a little bit in that recording. I've actually been playing drums a lot longer than guitar though; I started guitar in 2008.

As far as bass, yes I don't have that! I need to buy one. My friend is going to give me one for a very low price, but I need to make some money first.

And choosing this tune at your age shows that you have taste.
No doubt that I love the 70's and 80's. Peter Frampton is my favorite artist (Hence why I did While my guitar gently weeps, even though that was only covered by Frampton)

But anyways, thanks for the response.

I enjoyed this a great deal.

Not crazy about the supporting tracks, but you sure know your way around the neck. You have a nice thick, staurated sound with your leads, and I liked your take on the riffs from this classic. Cool.

Thanks a lot for the response, heatmiser! :)
With leads, the verse I use a patch I created which is more of a David Gilmour sort of sound. The chorus is my Peter Frampton sort of sound. Those are some of my favorite patches to use.

Anyways, thanks again.

Back