Which website to upload MP3s

Danny Chung

Hi guys

After a disastrous afternoon when the Smartmedia card in my Zoom PS-02 conked out along with the main and harmony vocals already recorded on it, I was forced to re-record the guitars and bass for the Revolver tune "And Your Bird Can Sing" on another spare Smartmedia card I had on hand.

I then made an AIFF file of this tune and then used iTunes to convert it into an MP3 file.

Can you advise me which website is a good place to upload MP3s? In addition, I know Beatles tunes are copyrighted so if I do upload it for everybody to listen to, am I infringing copyright? I don't want to be embroiled in another My Sweet Lord bust up and have Apple Corp.jump up and down. I haven't published it yet so I'm still safe.

My version is a virtual note for note cover of the tune. In fact you can use this as a karaoke tune (horror!) if you liked. I did it because I wanted to see if I could play both lead guitar parts on one guitar and play it up to tempo.

Many thanks

Danny

Nowhere Radio

Slip it in under a different name so no one gets hurt. :D Then pull it off after we've reviewed it.We'll get the idea and in the future write your own stuff.Why waste time on a cover of a great band when you could be writing the next great song yourself?

That's a good idea. Yeah, I could do that.

I've got also got an original country-rock type jam and another tune which sounds like something like a Japanese pop tune which unfortunately were lost when my Smartmedia card went haywire.

Fortunately they were only short demos and I could do them again.

Thanks

Danny

Back