Which vendor is better newegg or Monarch?

alonso

I' ve seen that these two companies have great prices for components and I know that Newegg is really good. Anybody has some feedback on any purchases on Monarch?

I've already checked Resellerratings but wanted to hear about your hands on experience with any of them just to be sure.......

+1 for newegg. Competitive prices, correct order shipped on time, everything worked.
~
-Haven't ordered from Monarch, sorry. Haven't heard anything bad about them or avoided them. Just haven't ordered, luck of the draw.

+1 for newegg!

Any company that takes real pictures of almost all of their products is A++ in my book! I've ordered from them at least 4 times this year and each time I was totally satisfied.

Never heard of Monarch, sorry!

Slackmaster 2000

another vote for newegg... prolly one of (if not the) best online vendors there are.

WATYF

another vote for Newegg. I just started ordering from them not too long ago (thanks to this site) and I've already've placed several orders.

Fast, ontime service.

newegg. regular shipping gets to my house in 3 days. Excellent service.
I have had about 4000 dollars worth of buisness with them over the past year. Never any problems.

I tried dealing with monarch about 2 years ago. They couldnt ship my order on time and when i called they said they had items in stock that they didnt actualy have.
Same goes for tigerdirect.

I stay newegg and directron.com

you'll definatly be safe (and probably come out ahead) with those two vendors.

Thanks guys. I prolly was going to go with Newegg anyway, better to be informed than regret later.

Back