Which software is better for recording

yunga123

which software is better and not retardedly complicated for recording through a mic
Cakewalk Sonar Producer Edition v5
Audio Editor Gold V8
Absolute Sound recorder v3
Fruity loops Studio 6 Producer Edition
Virtual Dj v3.4

Nothing is really "retardedly compliated". Its just a matter of getting used to one piece of software and learning it. Pick what you feel most comfortable with.

I personally opt for Adobe Audition 2.0 :)

Retardedly complicated?

If you're retarded, I imagine just about any of them would be complicated. :p

Are you just choosing from those you listed for some reason? That doesn't exactly encompass the entire world of recording software.
Just figure out which features you want, then find a software that includes those. None of them will be too complicated after you start using them.

Beyond that, software is all a matter of opinion. I use Sonar, which some people will say is complicated. I didn't find it complicated at all to get started with. Now if you're talking about using all of it's features to their maximum potential, than that could be somewhat complicated.
Everybody is going to recommend the software that they use becasue they obviously got used to it and they like it. If one software were truly superior, everybody would be using it.

Don't tell me about retarded. First learning acid, then learning cubase, then nuendo, then logic, and now audacity and fruity loops and the tons of plugins the studio's run?

My friend, It is retarded a degree that very little else is retarded. Not war though.

EDIT: It's worth it though if you're bat-shit insane like most of us.

Back