which program records the patch banks synthesizer to a computer so I can get it back

juveplu

Hello, I want to ask for the program records the patch banks synthesizer to a computer so I can get it back again and then they will not be lost. I've lost all made ​​sounds. My battery ran out and end. Synth is Roland JD800 '93. Some time ago a friend showed me how to send the whole memory all settings in Cakewalk 9.3 and did. Now, however, he does not remember what it was then and failed. Now try by record in MIDI channel in Sonar but did not. Or this is not how we or something we wrong. In the MIDI channel has wrote something. Prepared a synthesizer to receive MIDI data and run the file, but not the synthesizer record (not adopted) launched by Sonar.
Just one more note: before the record was possible I had a sound card with generating time code.
We then not in a recording MIDI channel as MIDI information , but as time code recording in Cakewalk 9.3 and did . I've written down on paper but I lost it. Please help how to do the transfer and recording of internal memory by Cynthia? Now I have SONAR X3 . Maybe it is possible with SONAR X3 ? And how ?
I would be very grateful if you help me

A mod may want to move this to a more appropriate section for you. You are asking a specific question about a specific piece of kit and software. Those that can help you may not wander by here...

Hello, during the search and I found another program - MidiQuest . She knows almost all synthesizers inside architecture. It can record all the memory and return all memory back to the synthesizer. It can also take a picture of the settings of all modules in mussels studio. Only need to be loaded into the program window - these modules. It has a list and just need to mark these models. It recognizes them and saves the settings. And something unique - If you have Synthesizer with hard to reach settings - with a small display - It may all you do with a Ipad and synth ( settings ) . it shows all the knobs on the monitor and mouse to change everything quickly. With joy I give this example I found - and maybe for others who have this problem. Thank you guys for wanting to help

Back