Where to get nice mic cases???

sponge bob

Howdy,
Anyone know where I can find some aluminum cases for a very good price? I need to find some nice cases (like euarocases) for some mics, and some video gear. I have seen some very nice aluminum cases out there, and these kind of cases would be perfect for when I do field/live work. Gotta protect my babies!

Thanks for the help,
Sponge Bob

about a month back or so, someone posted something about lowe's having an aluminum case that locked on sale for $18. I went and picked one up right away. it's a case where you can pull out the padding as you want to fit whatever you want to put in. It seems to work perfectly for that sorta thing.

hope that helps,
Brandon

Reactions: XLR
Road Ready cases will not die- They're marked up brutally at Guitarrgh Center, but deals can be worked out. List for the pick foam multi mic cases is $199, they sell 'em to me for $50.-Richie

Be sure to check out the gun stores and outdoor stores. I see lots of great CHEAP aluminum rifle and pistol cases in the local outdoors stores that would do the job well. (Already foam lined, too!)

It's off to lowes I go!
Thanks guys! I knew there had to be some places out there
that would have them cheap! I just hate giving the Guitar Gestapo any more green than I have too.

Thanks Tons!
Sponge Bob

Reactions: XLR
Got em! I had to pay $24 instead of $18 because the sale at Lowe's was appearantly off, but these are just what the Dr. ordered! They are considered "tool cases". Thanks alot guys, I love getting good deals.

Thanks,
Sponge Bob

Back